Click on the titles to access the files:
- Kalogeresis T., Labrianidis L. (2001). "Greek trade relations with the Balkans in the 1990s”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Recent Economic Developments and Problems in the Transition Economies, Association of South Eastren Europe Economic Universities, pp. 385-405.
- Labrianidis, L. (2001). "Economic relations between Greece and the Balkans: Thessaloniki seeking for a new role", Proceedings of the Conference: Economic History of Thessaloniki-its role as a peripheral centre in South Europe, Ministry of Macedonia-Thrace, pp. 97-108 (in Greek).
- Labrianidis, L. (1997). “The opening of the Greek companies to the Balkan markets might have important negative consequences in the development of the country”, The Hellenic Review of Political Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 65-101 (in Greek).
- Labrianidis L. (1996). "The opening of the Balkan markets and consequent economic problems in Greece", Modern Greek Studies, vol. 12/13, pp. 211-235.
- Labrianidis, L. (1995). "Two different persepctives for the Greek industry's role in the Balkans", Proceedings of the Conference: Interscience approaches in regional planning, Regional Science Association (Greek Department), pp. 198-218 (in Greek).