New Economic Geography of the Rural Areas
Click on the titles to access the files:
- Labrianidis L. (2006). "Human capital as the critical factor for the development of Europe’s rural peripheral areas". In Morgan E., Nijkamp, Vaz T. (eds.) The new European rurality, London: Ashgate, pp. 41-59.
- Labrianidis, L. (2004). "Local Products as a Means of Assisting the Development of Less Developed European Rural Areas", In: Iosifidis, T., Kizos, A., Spilanis, G. (eds) Development strategies in less developed areas, Athens: Gutenberg (in Greek).
- Labrianidis L.(2004). "Spatial development and restructuring of rural space in Greece", In: G. Kafkalas (ed.) Spatial development: Theory – trends – policies. Athens: Kritiki, pp. 107 –132 (in Greek).
- Labrianidis, L., Bella, I. (2004). "Settlement of urban centres' inhabitants at rural areas and their developmental dynamism", Topos, 22-23, pp. 135-154 (in Greek)
- Labrianidis, L. (2004). "Local Products as a Means of Assisting the Development of Less Developed European Rural Areas", Aeichoros, vol. 2(1), pp. 6-35 (in Greek).
- Kalantaridis C., Labrianidis L. (1999). "Family production and the global market: Rural industrial growth in Greece", Sociologia Ruralis, vol. 39(2), pp. 146-164.
- Kalantaridis C., Labrianidis L. (1998). "Internationalisation and entrepreneurial responses οn the European periphery: the experience of North Eastern Greece", The Journal of Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pp. 1-26.
- Katsikas, I., Labrianidis, L. (1994). "Population movements within the rural areas and the formation of middle-sized urban centres", Proceedings of the 4th Conference of S. Karagiorgas Foundation, Athens, pp.490-501 (in Greek).
- Labrianidis, L. (1987). "The industrialisation problems of an agricultural area”, Greek Review of Agrarian Studies, vol. 2(4), pp. 136-166.