Surname : Vogiatzis
Father’s name : Georgios
Date of birth: 28th July 1978
- 2010-today: PhD Candidate, University of Thessaly, Department of Planning and Regional Development, "Spatial aspects of Global Value Chains in Tourism: The case of Greek mass tourism"
- 2002-2004: Master in Business Administration (MBA), University of Macedonia, Thesis: “The restructuring processes of the European banking sector”.
- 1997-2001: Degree in International and European Economics, University of Macedonia, Dissertation: “Econometric analysis of the tourism demand in Greece- The case of Cos”.
- (forthcoming), Labrianidis L., Todorov K., Agelopoulos G., Voutira E., Kolarov K., Vogiatzis N. “Cross Border Co-operation in the Bulgaria – Greece – FYR of Macedonia Triangle” in D. Smallbone, F. Welter and M. Xheneti (eds). Cross Border Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in Europe’s Border Regions, Edward Elgar.
- 2011. Labrianidis, L. & Vogiatzis, N. "Local Delocalization across the borders: The case of the garment quasi-cluster in the Balkans", Journal of Borderland Studies, 26(1): 35-51.
- January 2007- today: Research Assistant, RDPRU, University of Macedonia
- January 2002-today: Business Consultant, Responsible for the formulation of feasibility studies and business consulting
- May 2002- September 2002: National Bank of Greece
Member of Research Teams
- 2009 - 2011: "Generating Interethnic Tolerance and Neighbourhood Integration in European Urban Spaces" -GEITONIES
- 2007 – 2009: "Challenges and Prospects of Cross Border Co-operation in the Context of EU Enlargement" - CBCED
- 2006 - 2007: "PEOPLES - New Peoples' Relations in the Eastern Mediterranean".
- 2010, Labrianidis, L., Kalogeresis, A., Vogiatzis, N. "The border as an opportunity: "Local Delocalization" of economic activities across the Balkan borders", The Multifaceted Economic & Political Geographies of Internal & External EU Borders -Association of Borderland Studies, 23-25 September 2010, Veroia -Greece..
- 2010, Labrianidis, L., Hatziprokopiou, P., Pratsinakis, M., Vogiatzis, N. "City Survey Report for the City of Thessaloniki", New Migration in Industrial Cities and Regions of Europe, 7th Annual IMISCOE Conference, 13-15 September, Liege, Belgium.
- 2008, Labrianidis, L., Aggelopoulos, G., Voutira, E., Kyriaki, A. Vogiatzis, N. 'Local Delocalization' of economic activities to the other side of the border so as to reap the benefits of both worlds, Cross Border Cooperation and Entrepreneurship Development, International Scientific Conference, 2-4 July 2008 Varna, Bulgaria.
- “Public Relations in practice”, Greek Center of Public and International Relations (Thessaloniki, 13/05/2004)
- “Recent Economic Developments and Problems in the Transition Economies”, 1st International ASECU Conference, (University of Macedonia, 13/04/2000)
- “Internet applications”, (University of Macedonia, 22/10/1997)
- English (The Michigan University: Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Microsoft Office
- Statistical packages for quantitative data analysis (SPSS, NVIVO, STATA, Microfit)
- GIS mapping software (ArcGIS)